Manarola Tapestry - Framed
Framed Limited Edition - 2/30
Edition includes 3 A.P.s and 2 H.C.s - with a total run of 35 prints.
Fine Art paper - Archival quality Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta - (325gsm) - Gloss
Manarola - a small town, of the comune of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, northern Italy. It is the second-smallest of the famous Cinque Terre towns.
La Spezia - Cinque Terre - Italy
Photograph / Art work created - 2016
Information on prints can be found here
- Note -
- Print size is A3
- Frame size - 18.5 x 24 inch (47 x 61 cm)
- Colours may differ from what you see on your screen
- Postage is for within New Zealand only
- Professional packing
- Courier freight delivery service with track and trace
- Warranty - cover for loss or damage included
- Pick-up from Westshore - Napier is available - please contact me
- Free delivery in the Napier area is possible depending on address - please contact me
- Please contact me if you require overseas shipping
- Please contact me if you wish to have insurance added.
If you have any questions please contact me