Limited Edition of 30 - Includes 3 A.P.s and 2 H.C.s - with a total run of 35 prints.
Fine Art paper - Archival quality Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta - (325gsm) - Gloss
Manarola - a small town, of the comune of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, northern Italy. It is the second-smallest of the famous Cinque Terre towns.
La Spezia - Cinque Terre - Italy
Photograph / Art work created - 2016
Information on prints can be found here
Information on cards can be found here
- Note -
- Please allow about 2 weeks for larger prints
- If this work was seen in a gallery please contact the gallery direct
- Sizes are approximate
- Colours may differ from what you see on your screen
- Postage -
- Free Postage within New Zealand
- Prints are posted flat with protective stiff board and cellophane envelope or rolled, depending on size of print
- New Zealand postage is courier tracked with signature required
- Overseas shipping is $25.00
- Please contact me if you wish to have insurance added.
If you have any questions please contact me